from £1,794 (VAT Included)
The price for us to supply & fit a new Glow Worm Betacom 4 24c with flue & wireless programmable thermostat.
For all boiler installations we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
This payment option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 36 to 120 months. You must make the minimum repayment each month. However you can also make additional payments and therefore control the length of the loan and the amount of interest you would pay. Simple.
Do you need a new boiler installing in Mile End?
Anyone who is experiencing boiler problems in the Mile End, E1 area would be well advised to pick up their phone and give JustBoilers.com a call. As Gas Safe Registered Engineers, we have expert knowledge in the boiler fitting industry, and can offer you the right advice to suit your circumstances. We have years of experience behind us, and are a reliable and reputable choice to carry out work on your boiler.
Your safety is our priority, and customer satisfaction is key to our success. We always offer you impartial information so that you can determine which is the right new gas boiler for your property, and our team will carry out your boiler change professionally and to the best standards.
When you need a new efficient central heating system, make JustBoilers.com your first port of call in East London and enjoy all of the benefits that come with a well fitted and efficient boiler. Your home will never have felt so warm and cosy.
Benefits of a new boiler
- You can utilise the improvements in technology provided by the manufacturer of new boilers
- More efficient central heating system. Heating accounts for about 60 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
- Energy bills are reduced as the efficiency increases with a SEDBUK A-rating boiler.
- Reduction in boiler maintenance
- Have readily available parts
- Your boiler will be registered with Gas Safe
- You will receive a guarantee for your boiler
Call us to arrange your home visit today
What your local Mile End boiler installation engineers include as standard
- Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you.
- We assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
- We install the boiler on your chosen date. We will be clean, tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of to a recycling facility.
For all boiler installations, we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
- Remove defective boiler
- Fully flush central heating system
- Supply & fit new boiler
- Fill out all guarantees, register gas boiler with Gas Safe Register
- Clean & tidy all work areas and the removal of waste products from site to be recycled
- All materials uses are best quality
- *Dependent on gas supply adequacy – additional pipe work may be required
You’ll find that our rates are competitive compared to other London based companies.