from £1,794 (VAT Included)
The price for us to supply & fit a new Glow Worm Betacom 4 24c with flue & wireless programmable thermostat.
For all boiler installations we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
This payment option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 36 to 120 months. You must make the minimum repayment each month. However you can also make additional payments and therefore control the length of the loan and the amount of interest you would pay. Simple.
Do you need a new boiler installing in Streatham?
Do you live in the SW16 area? Are you having problems with a faulty boiler? It could be time to think about a boiler change. Having a new efficient central heating system will not only ensure that your home stays comfortable and warm throughout the year, but also that you will save money on your energy bills.
Here at JustBoilers.com, we are experts in new boiler installations in the Streatham SW16 area, and are happy to offer your free and impartial advice about how to choose the right new gas boiler to meet your specific requirements. We are not associated with any specific manufacturer, so our advice is always unbiased and is centred around saving you money and meeting your needs.
We are also Streatham Gas Safe Registered Engineers, so you can be confident that all work in your home will be carried out safely and to the highest standards.
If you simply require a boiler repair we can also carry this out for you.
Benefits of a new boiler
- You can utilise the improvements in technology provided by the manufacturer of new boilers
- More efficient central heating system. Heating accounts for about 60 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
- Energy bills are reduced as the efficiency increases with a SEDBUK A-rating boiler.
- Reduction in boiler maintenance
- Have readily available parts
- Your boiler will be registered with Gas Safe
- You will receive a guarantee for your boiler
What your local Streatham boiler installation engineers include as standard
- Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you.
- We assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
- We install the boiler on your chosen date. We will be clean, tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of to a recycling facility.
- Call us 24/7 for ongoing support.
For all boiler installations, we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
- Remove defective boiler
- Fully flush central heating system
- Supply & fit new boiler
- Fill out all guarantees, register gas boiler with Gas Safe Register
- Clean & tidy all work areas and the removal of waste products from site to be recycled
- All materials uses are best quality
- *Dependent on gas supply adequacy – additional pipe work may be required
You’ll find that our rates are competitive compared to other London based companies.