from £1,794 (VAT Included)
The price for us to supply & fit a new Glow Worm Betacom 4 24c with flue & wireless programmable thermostat.
For all boiler installations we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
This payment option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 36 to 120 months. You must make the minimum repayment each month. However you can also make additional payments and therefore control the length of the loan and the amount of interest you would pay. Simple.
Do you need a new boiler installing in West Brompton?
Do you live in the SW10 area and need a new efficient boiler to keep your house warm during the winter? Here at JustBoilers.com we specialise in finding you the right product to meet your needs so that you can enjoy a cosy, comfortable home at a price that won’t break the bank.
We are highly qualified and certified West Brompton Gas Safe Registered Engineers, so you don’t need to worry about the safety of your boiler fitting, and as our customer service is second to none, you’ll have the complete confidence in our ability and expertise.
Not only that, but we can arrange a gas boiler replacement at a fraction of the cost charged by some of our rivals, so you can enjoy a lower cost efficient central heating system for your home. Call JustBoilers.com today and get friendly, impartial advice about how to ensure you can get the most from your boiler.
Alternatively we are able to carry out any boiler repairs.
Benefits of a new boiler
- You can utilise the improvements in technology provided by the manufacturer of new boilers
- More efficient central heating system. Heating accounts for about 60 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
- Energy bills are reduced as the efficiency increases with a SEDBUK A-rating boiler.
- Reduction in boiler maintenance
- Have readily available parts
- Your boiler will be registered with Gas Safe
- You will receive a guarantee for your boiler
What your local West Brompton boiler installation engineers include as standard
- Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you.
- We assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
- We install the boiler on your chosen date. We will be clean, tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of to a recycling facility.
- Call us 24/7 for ongoing support.
For all boiler installations, we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
- Remove defective boiler
- Fully flush central heating system
- Supply & fit new boiler
- Fill out all guarantees, register gas boiler with Gas Safe Register
- Clean & tidy all work areas and the removal of waste products from site to be recycled
- All materials uses are best quality
- *Dependent on gas supply adequacy – additional pipe work may be required
You’ll find that our rates are competitive compared to other London based companies.